Allow Thomas Kinkade Studios to draw you into the fertile hills of Italy’s finest vineyards to the salty shores of the Mediterranean Sea and everywhere in between with the release their newest painting, Italian Cafe, a work that encapsulates every delicate aspect of southern Sicily.
- Italy’s national flower, the Lily can be seen in the corner of the painting.
- A seat has been saved for you as well, along with a bottle of grappa and coffee, the perfect place to wile away a few hours in conversation…or silence. Three blue birds are hidden within the scene. While the first two can be spotted quite easily, the third has already been found by the interested cat in the center of the street…(hint: flowerpots).
- Peace must be in the air in a place where even cats and dogs would rather lounge and meander than fight.
- Another cat sits on a stuck ledge, but near her is a place where the wall has cracked and the shape is quite familiar, it is the Italian Boot.
ESTATE EDITION SKETCH
To the right is the E/E sketch for Italian Cafe.
Estate Edition features:
- Textured brushstroke process
- Additional highlighting
- Small edition size
- Authorized signature in silver
Unique hand drawn sketch on the back of the canvas.
Copyright: The Thomas Kinkade Estate
Title Italian Cafe – Romantic Moments
Painted July 2017
Published July 2017
Category New Releases, Limited Edition Art
Limited Edition Canvas Availability
12 x 18 $600
18 x 27 $795
24 x 36 $1360Pricing & Availability