“Now, where did you come from?” – Queen of Hearts
Disney’s story of young Alice continues as she wanders the Tulgey Woods, encountering wonderfully colorful characters, but she’s worried that she won’t find her way home. The Cheshire Cat has appeared to Alice to explain “the Queens Ways”, and to show her the shortcut to the Queen and possibly Alice’s way home. The Queen of Hearts has made her majestic appearance and admires her rose garden till she discovers someone has painted the roses red. At this time the Queen of Hearts notices Alice and exclaims, “Who is this”. After introducing herself to the Queen, Alice is invited to play a game of croquet with her, and wonderful chaos ensues.
Thomas Kinkade Studios® painting Disney Queen of Hearts is inspired by the literary genius of Lewis Carroll and the animated mastery of Walt Disney, and is a follow-up to the Thomas Kinkade Studios artwork Disney Alice in Wonderland and Disney Mad Hatter’s Tea Party.
- Disney Queen of Hearts is the fourth Thomas Kinkade Studios painting that portrays a classic Disney story from the villain’s perspective. The first three paintings were Disney Maleficent, Disney The Evil Queen, and Disney Ursula.
- The Queen of Hearts is playing croquet with flamingo mallets and hedgehog balls, while the White Rabbit and Alice look on.
- The Mad Hatter and March Hare can be seen in the background enjoying the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party.
- Can you spot Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum?
- The Cheshire Cat is perched in a tree, grinning from ear to ear. Across the way sits the bird who believed Alice was a serpent. Can you see her?
- The Caterpillar and the Bread and Butterflies from the Tulgey Wood can be found in the foreground.
- Can you find the Rocking-Horse-Fly?
- Can you spot the Horn Ducks, more beloved characters from the Tulgey Wood?
Limited Time Offer: Get a Special Remarque Image on the back of this Disney Limited Edition canvas plus free enhanced Master Highlighting on all orders placed by 1/31/24!
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Disney Queen of Hearts.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas