When the world says “give up,” Hope whispers, “try one more time”
Many children dream of finding their one true love, a love that lasts forever. Thomas Kinkade Studios captures the essence of finding this true love in our collaboration, Disney Little Mermaid Celebration of Love.
The sun has started to set, and a rainbow sparkles with magnificent color as Ariel dances on the sand with her one true love Prince Eric. Max is happily dancing beside them as Sebastian, Flounder, and Scuttle watch from the shore. Ariel’s father, King Triton, sweetly smiles beside his other daughters as they celebrate the love she has found. But nearby, Ursula plots her next move to undermine Ariel and Prince Eric’s happiness.
- Disney Little Mermaid Celebration of Love is the first Limited Edition Art in a series that portrays lasting love in Disney stories.
- King Triton and Ariel’s older sisters, Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista and Andrina, celebrate the marriage of the happy couple.
- Carlotta and Grimsby look on, happy that Prince Eric has found his one true love, Ariel.
- Not all of the attendees embrace this union of two hearts. Ursula plots mischief nearby with her minions Flotsam and Jetsam in tow.
- Can you find Glut the Shark lurking in the ocean?