One hundred years! How does anyone memorialize such a huge milestone? Does one do a quiet dinner, or maybe host a big bash? Disney commemorates with a very, very grand celebration!
The music is ready to play. Filming for the scene is set. Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse have taken up their position on the dance floor waiting for their cue from the director to start the dance number. Watching the scene unfold, and dressed to the nines, are Morty, Ferdie, Huey, Dewey, and Louie with Uncle Scrooge. Standing nearby and waiting for their cue to join the dance are Donald Duck and Daisy Duck. Chip and Dale are in front of Pluto and Goofy admiring the set dressings and the colorful outfits worn by all. Come along with Thomas Kinkade Studios and celebrate Disney’s 100th anniversary!
- Disney 100th Celebration is Thomas Kinkade Studios’ fine art collaboration with Disney commemorating this special centennial anniversary. As such, it is published and only available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year, making it an ultra-limited collectible.
- This painting includes many classic Disney characters, including Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, and Pete.
- Can you find Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Uncle Scrooge, and Huey, Dewey, and Louie?
- Goofy and his son Max make an appearance in the scene. This is the first time the Thomas Kinkade Studios has painted Max!
- And of course, it wouldn’t be a Disney celebration without Pluto and Chip and Dale!
- The backdrop for the movie set features a beautiful balcony overlooking a lake set in a classic Thomas Kinkade Studios Great Outdoors scene.